Automate management of orders and increase logistic effectiveness.
Simplify the lives of all who either practice or offer Drop Shipping.
Let you save money while making your life easier.
What does B2B do?
- Improves your procurement logistics
- Connects retailers and suppliers
- Simplifies and automates seller/buyer/client relations
- Manages orders and shipments
- Manages all your Drop Shipping
- Automatically assigns orders
- Presents a unique avenue for all your transactions
- Offers an interface where everything you need is one click away
Who are our customers?
- Online shops using drop shipping or managing replenishments through our system.
- Suppliers offering drop shipping or getting replenishment orders through our system.
No matter the products they offer, our clients have one thing in common:
They understood all the benefits of drop shipping!
Our customers want us to manage their drop shipping and regular orders because:
- We automate the entire ordering and communication process.
- We connect all their business partners on a single interface.
- All transactions are classified by status on one screen.
- Our services cost only a few cents per transaction. You only pay if you use our services.
Drop shipping is the future!
Online stores must remain competitive and profitable. To do so they have to offer their customers a products selection as wide as possible. Why pick 20 styles out of a 100 styles collection? Because the inventory’s cost is a major issue.
Drop Shipping is the ideal solution for online stores because it allows them to offer a huge selection of products without supporting any inventory.
On the other hand the vendors are faced with their retailer’s main concern which is not selling the purchased products. To avoid this risk, purchases are limited to some styles instead of offering the whole collections online.
Drop Shipping is the ideal solution for providers because it allows them to offer their whole collections online.
Drop shipping is the perfect solution for online stores and suppliers who want to optimize their sales!
What is Drop Shipping?
Drop Shipping is the selling of goods without stock on hand. The seller contracts a third party to ship the goods directly to the buyer.
Why use Drop Shipping?
- No inventory required
- Unlimited number of products available
- Saves time. Orders shipped immediately
- Ships goods directly to clients
How does B2B Console work?
- Runs online
- Employs simple and intuitive control panel
- Displays all transactions immediately
- Features Alert Area for urgent responses
- Uses API for complete automation
- Directs requests for product availability
- Assigns suppliers automatically
Ultimately it is very simple!
Our clients use B2B Console because we make them earn a phenomenal time and considerably simplify their logistics.
Bottom line, we let them save money while improving their effectiveness.
- We make your job easier by managing and automating your Drop Shipping as well as all your other orders.
- We are a crucial component for your procurement logistics.
- You can use the time you save to increase sales and profits.
B2B and Drop Shipping at their best: Efficient, fast and easy.
Focus on developing your business and let B2B Console take care of your Drop Shipping, orders and supply logistics.
For more information, visit the section that applies to you, where screenshots and detailed examples will show you precisely what B2B Console can do for you.
30 DAYS FREE TRIAL!
Try B2B Console FREE OF CHARGE*
All features will be included in this promotion
*Unless you cancel before the end of the trial period, costs described in section packages will apply from the 31st day.
Find partners !
FREE business partners search service.
Our team of experts helps you find new suppliers or retailers.
Learn more !
Automated procurement logistics chain
Integrated management application.
Drop Shipping / orders
Hands off, totally automated management.
No more questions, just answers.
Easy access, wherever you go.
Your criteria, your decisions.
“Push” the orders and “pick up” the confirmations.
Pay per use
Transactions are only a few cents.
One stop for easy viewing and follow-up.
Problems? Delays? Find out immediately!
More trading partners
More clients and more suppliers.
No more management; focus on what matters to you.
No more excuses!
No more “falling behind” at the office.
Do you want to help the planet and everyone on it?
One drop is working to provide people around the world with access to water.